|Project Name||Pasir Ris 8|
|Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Address||8 Pasir Ris Drive 6, Singapore|
|Site Area||95,010 sqm|
|Developer||Phoenix Residential Pte Ltd and Phoenix Commercial Pte Ltd (JV between Allgreen Properties & Kerry P|
|Development||Mixed-Use Development comprising 2 basements for carpark and commercial use, with underground linkway, a 4-storey podium comprising bus interchange, HDB town plaza, polyclinic and 7 blocks of 10-11-storey residential flats|
|No. Of Units||487|
Pasir Ris 8 is a brand new mixed commercial and residential development by Allgreen Properties and Kerry Properties. The residences next to Pasir Ris MRT station must be integrated with a bus interchange, a polyclinic, a town plaza, and can yield up to 600 private homes. The maximum permissible gross floor area is 95,010 sqm, with a proposed gross plot ratio of 2.5.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Highly Sought After by Home occupiers and investors.
- One stop for all unparalleled conveniences & seamless connectivity
- A premium lifestyle with MRT, retail and amenities at your doorstep
- Saving costs from less travelling
- Higher chances of Passive Income
- Increasing Location Value
- Integrated developments only make up 1.3% of the total number of private residential units nationwide.
- Currently, only 8 out of all existing 119 MRT stations, or 6.7% have integrated developments with residential, commercial uses and a bus interchange.
- Pasir Ris 8 is the 10th integrated development that is seamlessly connected with both MRT station and bus.
1 Bedroom = 517-538sqft = 92units
2 Bedroom = 710-829sqft = 219units
3 Bedroom = 1,023-1,302 = 146units
4 Bedroom = 1,464-1,550sqft = 30units